Begging Hands is a Kenpo Karate Self Defense Technique found in the blue belt rank of American Kenpo Karate. This is the first technique and is against a Front two hand grab to the wrists. Some of these attacks happened when someone wants to control you so another person can go over your pockets or take possession of your belongings.
Let’s go over the steps:
- As your wrists are being grabbed, put your left foot back into a cat stance while you turn your forearms out.
- Deliver a right kick to the groin and a second kick to the chest which will push him out.
- As you plan your left foot on the floor execute a double hand push and step out.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
Follow our Social Media!