The Back Kick in Kickboxing
This is a powerful kick which requires practice, balance and a good amount of stretching. Is important your back is facing your opponent but you still have your eyes on him.
Step by step:
- You are facing your opponent with your left foot back
- Pivot your back foot to set your kick
- Bring your right knee to close to your chest
- Make sure you keep your hands up while you aim with your right shoulder the target
- Extend your leg, squeeze your glutes and reach your opponent
- After you deliver your kick go back to your fighting stance
- Keep your hands up all the time
- Align your shoulder, elbow, hips, and knee when you kick, this will add more power to it.
- Always go back to your fighting stance
If you liked this step by step guide then you will like these: