As a Martial Artist, I care about what I eat to stay healthy, and many people have the wrong opinion about Mexican food. You might think is loaded with fat, oil, and grease, but you are wrong.
- Authentic Mexican food comes from homemade preparation with the best healthy ingredients, most of the meat is grilled, they do not use that much oil as most people think. Hot sauces help speed up digestion, that is why the hot spices like Chile.
I went to Tacos El Gordo in Chula Vista, California and ordered three Beef Tacos with everything and these are 100% healthier than you think, here is what I got on the three tacos:
- Pico de gallo which are chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Guacamole which is avocado.
- Three corn tortillas that hold everything together
- Grilled beef meat, this meat was grilled in front of me, not fried.
Now can you compare these tacos to any fast food restaurant?
Here you can find the exact location:
Unfortunately, there are several fast food restaurants offering Mexican Food which is not authentic where the ingredients are not prepared the way they should be really prepared. I invite you to cross the border and try authentic Mexican food in their country, you will be hooked and will want more.
- The five most Effective Martial Art Diets
- Lose weight with this effective celery and green apple juice
Follow our Social Media!