Long Form 7
Guido Polidori at the Last Long Beach Internationals presenting Kenpo Karate Form 7 at the Black Belt Division. Guido came from Chile to participate and share his personal touch of Kenpo Karate at this wonderful tournament.
This form is a requirement in the 4th-degree black belt rank, this form takes the student to study in-depth the principles and movements of Kenpo Karate self-defense. You see classic Kenpo Karate self-defense combined with the sticks, where the weapon becomes the extension of your hand to become 1. This form is also considered an encyclopedia.
Senior Professor Guido Vittorio Andrés Polidori Venegas is a Seventh Degree Black Belt and president of the International KENPO Legacy GPKS, he is also a Police and Military instructor with more than 32 years of Martial Arts Experience.
He is also a student of Kyokushin Kay and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He has also participated in many tournaments and seminars around the world.
- In 2005, he is promoted to the fifth-degree black belt by Sergio Contreras and Grand Master Larry Tatum.
- In 2009, he is promoted to the sixth-degree black belt by Sergio Contreras and Grand Master Larry Tatum.
- In 2013, he is promoted to the seventh-degree black belt by Sergio Contreras and Grand Master Larry Tatum.
Kenpo Karate Requirements
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques