One of the toughest levels I encounter. When we started as a group we were about 20 but just 2 of that group got to green belt. Some of them came back to train for a few months but they left later.
These are the self-defense techniques required for Green Belt.
- Obscure Claws. A flank left-hand shoulder grab.
- Encounter with Danger. Front two hand push.
- Circling Destruction. Front step through left punch.
- Detour from Doom. Front right roundhouse kick.
- Squatting Sacrifice. Rear bear hug- arms free.
- Escape from Death. Right rear arm choke.
- Brushing the Storm. Flank right overhead club.
- Menacing Twirl. Left-hand rear belt grab.
- Leap from Danger. Rear two hand push.
- Circles of Protection. Front step through overhead right punch.
- Circle of Doom. Front Right Kick.
- Broken Gift. Handshake.
- Heavenly Ascent. Front two-handed choke, arms straight.
- Capturing the Storm. Front right overhead club.
- Conquering Shield. Front left stiff arm lapel grab.
- Taming the Mace. Front step through right punch.
- Twirling Sacrifice. Full Nelson.
- Cross of Death. Front two hand cross choke.
- Securing the storm. Front right roundhouse club.
- Intercepting the ram. Front tackle.
- Kneel of Compulsion. Flank step through right punch.
- Clipping the storm. Front right thrusting club.
- Glancing Wing. Front left uppercut punch.
- The Back Breaker. Flank step through right punch.
Forms: Short Form #3
Sets: coordination set #2