Kenpo Karate First Degree Brown Belt Techniques
In this rank is where the advanced material begins. You are familiar with the self-defense techniques you learned in the orange belt, well these are the same but with their extensions. What happens if the first part of the self-defense technique does not work, then you have options and these are the extensions.
- Clutching Feathers. Front left-hand hair grab.
- Triggered Salute. Front right-hand direct push.
- Dance of Death. Front straight right straight punch.
- Gift of Destruction. Handshake.
- Locking Horns. Front Headlock.
- Lone Kimono. Front left-hand lapel grab.
- Glancing Salute. Front roundhouse right punch.
- Five Swords. Front roundhouse right punch.
- Scraping Hoof. Full Nelson.
- The grip of Death. Left flank right headlock.
- Crossing Talon. Front right cross wrist grab.
- Shielding Hammer. Front hooking left punch.
- Striking Serpent’s Head. Front bear hug- arms free.
- Thrusting Salute. Front straight right snap kick.
- Locked Wing. Right rear hammerlock.
- Obscure wing. Right flank, left-hand shoulder grab.
- Reversing Mace. Front straight left punch.
- Buckling Branch. Front straight left kick.
- Thrusting Prongs. Front bear hug- arms pinned.
- Twisted Twig. Front wrist lock.
- Obscure Sword. Right flank, left-hand shoulder grab.
- Repeating Mace. Front left-hand push.
- Raining Claw. Front uppercut right punch.
- Crashing Wings. Rear bear hug- arms free.
Kenpo Karate Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Techniques Page
- Kenpo Karate Stances
- Kenpo Karate Strikes
- Kenpo Karate Blocks
- Kenpo Karate Punches
- Kenpo Karate Kicks
- Kenpo Karate Foot Maneuvers
- Kenpo Karate Parries
- Kenpo Karate Finger Techniques
- Kenpo Karate Sets
- Kenpo Karate Forms
Follow our Social Media!