Crunches are great, but for a well-rounded workout, you need to target your abs from different angles. This routine will target your entire range of abdominal muscles with a set of exercises designed to help you flatten your stomach, build and keep that six-pack.
The muscles you will focus your workout are:
- Rectus Abdominis.
- Tensor Fasciae Latae.
- Rectus Femoris.
Step by Step, The Amazing Workout:
- Ball Tuck: from a push-up position pull your knees in and then back out.
- Ball Crunch: a normal crunch but your back is on a ball.
- Ball Plank: do your normal plank on a ball, it might be a bit difficult because the ball can always move.
- Alternating V-Up: Sit on a mat, both hands on the side for balance, then bring your knees up on each side.
- Alternating Toe Touch: A normal crunch but you touch toes as you go up.
- This workout isn’t intended to help you build block abs; instead, I’ve built it to help you keep them lean and strong for athletic activities. I’ve used a higher rep scheme with relatively short rest periods to do just that.
- 3 sets of 20 repetitions on each exercise then rest 30 seconds
Follow our Social Media!