Cellucor-sponsored IFBB physique pro and longtime Bodybuilding.com spokesmodel Craig Capurso is a big believer in not letting his workouts drag on forever. Sure, you could hang out in the gym for an hour and a half every day but, come on, man, you’ve got a life to live! Capurso is going to take you through one of his most punishing workouts, and it will only take 15 minutes. At the end of that measly quarter hour, you’re going to need a stretcher—and maybe a couple of helpers—to reach the locker room.
| Craig Capurso’s 15-Minute Fullbody Workout Challenge |
1. Push-ups – 3 sets at 10,11,12 reps
2. Hanging Pike – 3 sets at 10,11,12 reps
3. Burpee – 3 sets at 10,11,12 reps
4. Pistol Squat – 3 sets at 5,6,7 reps
5. Clean and Press – 3 sets at 1,2,3 reps
Follow our Social Media!